It doesn't take a Catholic to realize that Mother Teresa is/was the BOMB DIGGITY! I admire her faith and her service. So in honor of the legendary lady, here are some of my favorite quotes from her.
- If you
can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- I alone
cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create
- I know God
won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.
- Intense love does not
measure, it just gives.
- It's not how much we give,
but how much love we put into giving.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- I'm a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world.
- I can do things you cannot, you can do
things I cannot; together we can do great things.
- The fruit of faith is love, and the fruit of love is service.
- The hunger
for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.